Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome to the Book Worms Book Club!

I have always wanted to be in a book club, but I'm kinda picky about the kind of books I like to read. My typical read is considered a "Chick Lit" but I really enjoy books that I can get into and relate to in so way.

So I decided that it would be fun to start my own Book Club.

Ideally, I would like a group of 4-8 girls that will read the same book and meet once a month to discuss the book.

Each month's meeting can be different, we will meet at someone's house/apt or meet at a restaurant.

Out of town Book Worms are welcome too. Hey, that’s what Skype for isn’t it?!

I know we are also very concerned with $$ these days, so as head Book Worm, I will try and find us the cheapest places to get our books. We’re looking at spending $0 - $20 a month. Our first stop of course is the Library. Our second stop would be Half Priced Books and 3rd would be a book store. Some times Book Stores give discounts to Book Clubs.

I know we are all busy, but we love to read and we all need more girl time. So why not get to enjoy a book with some friends once a month?

If you would like to join the group, please RSVP Yes and then we will plan our meetings and figure out our book list!

Let’s get Readin Book Worms!

No comments:

Post a Comment